About two months ago we returned to Fetlife after a long absence. We saw that small events had started to become more common place in our local community. I think this is a wonderful thing as they make for great community building events. They give people the opportunity to meet other kinksters in a smaller more intimate setting, as opposed to some loud dungeon or massive event. Speaking for myself I know I've met some wonderful people through these little events.
* A quick side note: I wrote the first draft of this in Notepad on my iPhone. As I typed in the word Fetlife my iPhone suggested the spelling if the word for me and even auto populated the word. This struck me as funny; I think I've taught my iPhone to be kinky.
Since small events were more popular we announced that we would be hosting a Cards Against Humanity night. If you've never played it Cards Against Humanity is the perfect combination of gaming, laughter, and kink for a BDSM crowd. You can find out more information and even download a PDF version of the game for free here. http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/
Black card examples:
- Why is mommy Crying?
- Only two things in life are certain Death and *BLANK*
- What do Old people smell like?
- In Michael Jackson’s final moments he thought about?
- A drive by shooting
- An upper cut
- The milk man
- Tentacle porn
- Penises kissing
- Sean Connery
- Two midgets shitting in a bucket