Monday, June 3, 2013

My Birthday Ball

Posted by tamile.

So this past weekend we went to the Ball.  It was great amount of fun.  After we arrived at the ball and took some time to say hello to everyone we know both new and from when we were part of the community before hand.  We sat down near the dungeon and watched some people being flogged and spanked etc.  My Love and Master, told me i could go up for a cigarette and then i was going to get my birthday spankings.

So When i got back downstairs the usual bench that we like to use was occupied so we moved to a different one. i was a bit nervous as i knew that this was going to be a special birthday spanking as Master had arranged to have multiple people spank me.  I was a little nervous as normally at the Ball only Master and Master Brian spank me.

Master started the evening and warming me up with his hands and wearing gloves and the paddle, it felt wonderful and soon i was entering sub space and just floating on the feelings. i must admit i am not sure of all who spanked me (Master says he will edit to add who it actually was) but i do know that i was feeling wonderful.  In the end we actually were timed out of the dungeon.  i did not think that we were in there that long but it ends up that we were in there for close to an hour and a half.

Afterwards many people approached both Master and i and said how much they appreciated the show and watching me get my birthday spanks.

For me it was a great ball and i look forward to going back again and again and again.  Now if only it could be my birthday every time.

1 comment:

  1. I was lucky enough to be a spectator of your birthday spanks. I am really enjoying you and your trouples blog posts thus far. I will be checking in often. Thankyou for taking the time and effort to put together this little window into your lives.

    ReplyDelete