Sunday, April 21, 2013

Welcome



So a couple of us have been reading several different blogs lately; some from Doms, some from couples, a few from subs and even a couple age-play ones.  The blogs got us all to talking and we felt that as a group we had enough to say and share that perhaps we should talk a blog of our own.  So the best place to start is with some quick introductions.

I’m Randilin the Dom of the household, the owner and Master of Tamile and the Daddy of naivara.  My interests are diverse and numerous.  I’ve been around the scene for a number of years, but most of that time has been spent on the fringes.  It has only been in the last few months that I’ve started to really explore many of the different aspects of BDSM.  So in a lot of way my journey down that path is only just beginning.

I’m naivara. I’m Randilin’s babygirl. I’ve only really been into the scene fully for a few months or so, so I’m still figuring things out. I’m really enjoying it so far. I’m looking forward to learning new things as time goes on.

Hello all, I’m tamile, Randilin is my Master, my Love and my Husband.  I am not the blog reader of the group but I do get to hear about what they read.  I have been around the scene for a number of years but it is just in the past 6 months that I have been become more active.  I am looking forward to seeing where this goes and getting feedback from our readers hopefully.

So there you have it that’s our trouple.  We have are ups and we have our downs like any other relationship but we work through them.  Now we also get to share our experiences with you.  So be on the lookout for regular updates and be sure to stop by often.  If something we say strikes your interest then take a moment to comment.  

So welcome to our new little corner of the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment