Friday, April 26, 2013

My progression as a babygirl

My progression as a babygirl has been a slow one and is still an ongoing process. I've been with
Daddy for almost 3 years now, but it wasn't until a few months ago that we started our DD/bg relationship. When He first brought up the idea, I have to admit, at first I wasn't sure. But the more we did, the more I liked it, and now I can't imagine being anything but His babygirl. I'm still learning and Daddy is a wonderful teacher.
We got the idea for starting our own blog from reading another babygirl's blog. tutuprincess writes a blog called Daddy's Fairy Princess, and she has some great ideas. One of her ideas I particularly like & really relate to is she says she thinks of her littleness not in terms of being an on/off switch, but more of a volume knob. When she's in a safe environment, with safe people, she's loud. In other places, not so much.
As soon as I read that, I realized that I felt that way too. I just turn it up or down, depending on the situation.

So, that's what being little is like for me. I'd love to hear from some other littles out there. What's it like for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment